Dr. Mary Barchman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Barchman?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Outstanding performance by a top-flight physician. She LISTENS!

She saved my life

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Barchman is by far the BEST physician that I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I have many to compare her with. She is the most available physician I have seen. She listens. She asks all the right questions - even the ones you don't expect. When I entered into her care, I was having to see a team of physicians including ENT and Pulmonology. Of the physicians that cared for me, she is the only one that I continue to see even though I live 2 hours away.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Excellent physician. Would go to her for a second opinion in any medical area outside of her expertise. She is very knowledgeable! Very caring - patient advocate!

good service

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Dr.Mary Barchman is the best thank you so mush what you are doing for my dad. Brenda

Posted on June 17th, 2015