Dr. Mary Barfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Barfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017

I feel she is truly concerned about my health. Takes time to listen and she is very kind and friendly

December 20th, 2016

Compassionate Care

With Dr. Barfield, you have all the time you need to ask questions and get the answers you need. In this increasingly alienated society where everyone hides behind technology, this office still offers human touch.

November 15th, 2016

Dr. Barfield is an excellent PCP. She listens to you, takes her time with the examination, and goes beyond the normal to secure services you need, such as physical therapy, specialists, etc. I would highly recommend her practice.

November 3rd, 2016

Great staff, thorough and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

October 30th, 2016

Ms.

We love Lynn. By far the best PA we have ever had. Y'all's staff is great always polite and very sweet.

October 25th, 2016

Patient

Dr Barfield is amazing! She always takes time with you and is truly a caring person! She is real and knows real life every day struggles with time, kids... would highly recommend her to anyone!!

October 25th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Barfield is truly the best doctor to whom I have been. She listens, cares, is very thorough, and follows-up on lab reports and tests quickly. She also speaks in a straightforward honest way allowing the patient to be well-informed. I would recommend her highly.

October 20th, 2016

Excellent and compassion

Dr. Barfield listens. The care I receive from Dr. Barfield is top notch and her diagnosis is always correct, she takes the time to listen to your concerns, and her office nurses and staff always follow-up.

October 18th, 2016

Very personal approach. I never feel rushed. Everyone in the office is polite, courteous, and efficient.

September 25th, 2016

I love Dr. Barfield and her staff. They are all friendly and coutious. I may have to wait for a while to see her but I know that going in because she takes her time with each patient.

September 19th, 2016

Rewarding

The first time you meet a doctor you are anxious about the reaction from them and from yourself. My experience was wonderful as she made me feel at ease and was your friend. That was important as I knew I could talk to her and she would listen. I would recommend her to anyone that would like a doctor that is smart, caring, listener ,sharing person .

August 28th, 2016

Best M.D. that I've found!

Dr. Barfield is the most caring doctor that I have ever seen! She took time to study my problems and is trying to come up with a solution that will help me. She is kind and patient. I highly recommend her. She is great!