A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bass is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bass, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Bass MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Bass practice?
- Dr. Mary Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bass practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and New York, NY.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.