A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Baudier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Baudier is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baudier
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baudier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Baudier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baudier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Baudier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Madonna Baudier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Baudier practice?
- Dr. Mary Baudier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Baudier practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Family Physicians and New Orleans Geriatric Doctors.