A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Baudier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Baudier is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baudier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baudier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Baudier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baudier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Baudier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Madonna Baudier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Baudier practice?
- Dr. Mary Baudier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Baudier practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Family Physicians and New Orleans Geriatric Doctors.