A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Beauchamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beauchamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Beauchamp practice?
Dr. Mary Beauchamp practices Otolaryngology near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA and Calhoun, GA.
See Cartersville Otolaryngologists.