A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Beauchamp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauchamp
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beauchamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Beauchamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Beauchamp MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. Mary Beauchamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Beauchamp practices Otolaryngology near Rome, GA.
See Rome Otolaryngologists.