A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauchamp
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beauchamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Beauchamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Beauchamp MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. Mary Beauchamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Beauchamp practices Otolaryngology near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA and Cartersville, GA.
See Rome Otolaryngologists.