A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Becker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ankle Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary H Becker MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Becker practice?
- Dr. Mary Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Becker practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.