A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bello is Excellent. Dr. Bello has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adolescent Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Bello practice?
Dr. Mary Bello practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Mahwah, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Mahwah Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Bello, Dr. Molly Bello, Dr. Marlyn Bello, Dr. Marybeth Bello, Dr. Mimi Bello, Dr. Marianne Bello, Dr. Polly Bello, Dr. Marisela Bello