A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bennett is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bennett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Karolyn Bennett MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Mary Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bennett practices Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians.