A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Benzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Benzik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benzik graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benzik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benzik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Benzik practice?
Dr. Mary Benzik practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians, Battle Creek General Practitioners, Battle Creek Pediatricians, and Battle Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.