A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bergh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bergh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergh graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bergh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Bergh MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Bergh practice?
- Dr. Mary Bergh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bergh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.