Dr. Mary Bergh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 7th, 2013
Dr. Bergh minimized my symptoms and was emotionally abusive, making me feel like I was a wimp for seeing a doctor. I ended up going to a different doctor who ordered additional testing and who diagnosed me with heart valve disease. One of her other patients was in the waiting room also and was on her fourth stroke. Isn't she supposed to prevent that from happening or did she minimize that lady's symptoms too? Dr. Bergh seems to have serious emotional problems that are affecting her ability to think clearly and to do her job. She throws temper tantrums, rolls her eyes when patients talk, and is literally the most miserable person I have ever met. If her partners knew how she treated patients, there's no way she'd be allowed to practice there. My family and I now seek treatment elsewhere.

April 23rd, 2013
With Dr. Bergh, she always has seemed very nice, but never put me on any heart medications as other heart physicians had done. Only had me on a water pill and it never seemed strong enough. She diagnosed by regurg as mild, even though nurses and other doctors said it was moderate to them. Not the best care.