A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bertrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bertrand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bertrand, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertrand graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bertrand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Bertrand MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Bertrand practice?
- Dr. Mary Bertrand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bertrand practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.