A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Beth Deering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Beth Deering, Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deering
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deering Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Deering graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Deering has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Family Health West Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Deering MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary Beth Deering practice?
- Dr. Mary Beth Deering has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Beth Deering practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.