A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Beth Deering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Beth Deering, Pediatric Orthopaedic Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deering
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deering Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Deering graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Deering has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Family Health West Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Deering MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary Beth Deering practice?
- Dr. Mary Beth Deering has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Beth Deering practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.