inactive

September 28th, 2015
Great doctor
Very attentive & conscience,

February 16th, 2015
Very professional and answer all my questions by details.

September 30th, 2011
the experience was horrible. the staff was very cold and has no buisness working with children. the appointment took over 3 hours. we sat in the room for over an hour before the dr. came in to see us. this is with two 9 month olds. i would go elsewhere. do not put yourself or your child through this!

March 24th, 2010
Go somewhere else!
Our experience with Dr. Hogan was downright horrible. We spent a total of 3 hours and 10 minutes in the office. We waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes before being called into a room. Then waited another 35 minutes before Dr. Hogan came in. After giving her a brief history on our four year old son, we felt as if we were being scolded for introducing him to peanuts at age 2 1/2 (at the direction of our pediatrician).She then went on to give him a scratch allergy test. They performed the test and said they'd be back in 20 minutes to read the results. After 35 minutes my husband had to go searching for a nurse because the welts from the four different reactions had begun to decrease. How long would we have waited if we hadn't found another nurse to come and help us? As it is, the results were probably recorded incorrectly.After this, Dr. Hogan returned to the room to give us some analogy about how "everyone has a glass in their life" and our sons is full of asthma and allergies to peanuts, dogs and cats and we needed to "begin to remove some things from his glass". She proceeded to prescribe four different medications for asthma and told us we needed to either keep our dogs outside full time or get rid of them. A spirometer test was never performed to test his lung function, his O2 sats were never tested and as of right now (two days later) I'm still not sure we have the correct diagnosis.When we asked a question about the dosing for the medications, she was vague and dismissive and told us she was trying to get out of town so she was in a hurry. As I was trying to write everything down to keep these new medications straight, she asked, "Do you understand everything now?" After working in the medical industry for over 14 years and having a medical terminology background, I had a VERY hard time understanding the instructions we were to follow. Which I find to be a very important thing when it's my sole responsibility to administer medication to a four year old.Needless to say, we have an appointment with another asthma and allergy specialist tomorrow and are hoping to receive information in a clear and concise manner. With hopefully, minimal analogies.

March 19th, 2009
Dr. Mary Beth Hogan - the best of the best
When Dr. Mary Beth Hogan was in WV she was my sons doctor for years. Nowhere in the world could anyone find a more caring, competent doctor. My sons illnesses were very difficult to deal with. Not once did she falter nor give up. If there is a question, she will find the answer. We miss her so much. Once she left my son has not put any trust in anyone else and his health is now going very down hill. She kept him on the straight and narrow. He has had no inspiration to continue monitoring his own health since she left. She is beyond a shadow of a doubt an expert in her field.