A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lewis-Boardman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lewis-Boardman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lewis-Boardman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis-Boardman graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis-Boardman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Lewis-Boardman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Lewis-Boardman practice?
- Dr. Mary Lewis-Boardman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lewis-Boardman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.