A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Beth Sinchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Beth Sinchai, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinchai
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinchai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Beth Sinchai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinchai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth L Sinchai MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Beth L. Sinchai practice?
- Dr. Mary Beth Sinchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Beth Sinchai practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.