A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bethoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bethoney, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bethoney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethoney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bethoney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Christina Bethoney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Bethoney practice?
- Dr. Mary Bethoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bethoney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.