A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Betterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Betterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Betterman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Betterman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Betterman has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Betterman MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Betterman practice?
- Dr. Mary Betterman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mary Betterman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Omaha, NE.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.