A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bibb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bibb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bibb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibb graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bibb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Hoyt Bibb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Bibb practice?
- Dr. Mary Bibb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bibb practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.