Dr. Mary Bienemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Bienemann?

August 29th, 2017

Horrible, Rude, Uncaring Doctor

She is not thorough at all and looks at you like you are stupid when you are trying to explain your health issues. Very rude and unhelpful doctor.

December 30th, 2016

Good for Colds Only

Avoid this doctor if you have any real health issues. She is fine small things like the flu or a cold, however she is very unsympathetic to any other illnesses you may have. She will not refill a prescription for something simple without an office visit. She does not LISTEN to the real needs of her patients. During an office visit she expressed a concern for her license. I was floored by her comments. What doctor does that? She is more concerned with her own agenda.

May 12th, 2015

NEVER AGAIN!

Took my newborn to see her and I stopped. I hated her. She did not help my daughters health. I asked for help n she said everything was normal just I wasn't doing enough. My daughter was pooping rocks n bleeding n I was asking for help! I was told that was normal! HECK NO! I switched n was given way better service than her. I couldn't even take my daughters health records, even though I have custody of my daughter and was doing my part.

September 27th, 2011

She is very caring. Does not make you feel rushed, or unimportant. When she walks into the room her complete focus is you. She cares about more then just you not being sick, and realizes how life and stress are a big part of your health. She listens, she remembers you and what is going on in your life that you have told her about (or takes excellent notes!) I have zero complaints about her and her staff is wonderful too.

July 20th, 2010

A+++++++

Dr Bienemann and her staff (Cyndi) are wonderful. They have helped me out so much with my Father-in-law Thank You

May 4th, 2015