A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Biskup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Biskup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biskup
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biskup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Biskup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Biskup graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Biskup has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynn Biskup MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Biskup practice?
- Dr. Mary Biskup has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Biskup practices Family Medicine near Bloomingdale, IL.
See Bloomingdale Family Physicians.