Dr. Mary Biskup Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Biskup?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Biskup?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017

Seems to be careless

I was told I can be up to 15 minutes late; I was 10 minutes late; The doctor refused to see me. They did not want to listen to my explanation why I need to have this appointment. No refills for my prescription.

December 19th, 2016

Visited Dr. Biskup for the first time back in September. She has excellent bedside manner & took her time with me. I highly recommend her!

August 4th, 2015

Dr Biskup spent time with me like no other doctor has done before. She was accurate in her diagnosis and did all she coule for me.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Biskup is one of the most compassionate woman I know. She takes time to listen and talk to me about any issues I may be having, personally and medically. My entire family is taken care of by this woman and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

January 30th, 2015

Dr. Biskup is literally the best doctor I have ever had. She actually really listens to he patients,talks with them, and HEARS THEM!

May 28th, 2013

BEWARE of This OFFICE!!!! EVIL DOCTORS & STAFF!!!!!

I wanted to write this to warn potential, or existing patients who would like to know about Dr. Biskup. This woman does not care about ANYONE all she cares about is what kind of insurance a person carries and if you carry a PPO insurance even better, thats what this office prefers. If you have too many health issues please don't even bother her, she gets annoyed very fast and walks out on you at your visit. She is also 45 to an hour late everyday, she has no consideration for anyones time. Also she and the staff always talk bad about patients and their conditions especially her Asian Medical Assistant is VERY RUDE!!! The reason I know all these things is because my daughter used to work for this office. She left because she DID NOT agree with how this office works. People deserve to know the truth, so please don't waste your time.

September 10th, 2012

she saved my life....she was very patient and carimg durimg my cancer

March 29th, 2012

Improvements needed

My first experience with Dr. Biskup was very pleasant. However, my last visit with the doctor truly bothered me. I made a Saturday morning appointment (the first available one) so that I did not have to wait. However, the doctor walked into the office 45 minutes late. The doctor also failed to give me proper instructions on how to prepare when getting lab work done. So, I arrived at the lab and had to leave because I had not fasted. The office staff is very friendly and kind. They made me feel very comfortable even when the doctor was 45 minutes late. Did I mention that she spent a total of 5 minutes with me during that visit? Maybe that's why she forgot to give me proper instructions.

February 9th, 2012

Going to see Dr. Biskup for a medical issue I needed addressed was the worst experience of my life. She is the worst doctor that I have been to and I felt very uncomfortable during the visit. She walked out less than 5 minutes into the visit and didn't answer any of my questions. I had to ask the referral coordinator and still walked out of the office without my medical issue being addressed and my questions unanswered!

November 27th, 2011

Worst doctor I have been to

Biskup is the worst doctor I have ever been to, and I am not the type of person that complains. She was very curt from the beginning and after I told her my health issues, she stayed sitting in her chair for a couple of minutes without saying A WORD - she wasn't even writing or typing, she was just sitting. I was so uncomfortable and didn't know what she was doing/thinking. That was VERY unprofessional and weird. Then she got up, still without talking, and took my hand to get my pulse or something without even telling me what she was doing. You can't just remain silent for minutes and then get up and start examining someone without saying anything. So bizarre. She didn't explain anything to me, not even what the medication she prescribed was for or any instructions on how to take it. I came in for issues related to concentration and memory and she prescribed an antidepressant when I mentioned NO such thing! I left that office in disbelief at how ridiculous she was.

May 20th, 2010

A real advocate for patients

Dr. Biskup and her staff went beyond the call of duty, spending a great deal of time with my insurance company who wanted to deny a test that I needed. When my needs exceeded her general practice, she was quick to recommend a specialist. I find her staff and her friendly, helpful and attentive. I would recommend Dr. Biskup to anyone.

March 21st, 2010

I hsve been a patient of Dr. Biskup's for many years. I find her very compassionate and intuitive. Wait times vary.It sounds like the above dissatisfied individuals may have been looking for drugs.