A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bissing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bissing, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissing graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bissing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kay Bissing DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Bissing practice?
- Dr. Mary Bissing has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bissing practices Anesthesiology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Anesthesiologists.