inactive

Mary Bizios DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Best Family Doctor
So glad my family and I found Dr. Bizios. She has a superb knowledge and a comfortable manner who took time to expertly diagnose the problem, and provided us with the best possible treatment. She truly cares about her patients and well being, and patient outcome as a priority. Our highest recommendations!

March 26th, 2016
Very rude staff. Doctor doesn't seem to care about patients.

February 24th, 2016
Accountant
This was by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Was thorough, and provided the time to explain necessary procedure and follow up treatment. Dr. Bizios, thank you for all you do for myself and my family. I am fortunate I went in to get examined before condition progressed

January 27th, 2016
Perfect diagnosis & treatment cure
The best family physician in the area, took careful measures to diagnose my illness and provide the treatment plan necessary to cure me!! I highly recommend this doctor for all patients and challenging cases.

January 26th, 2015
Diagnostic Excellence
Was concerned over recent lack of energy and a variety of health issues. Dr. Bizios took the time to thoroughly evaluate, way beyond the initial exam, and was able to correctly diagnose what other doctors had missed. Fortunately, this made a major impact on my well-being and future for both myself and family. I was a heart attack just waiting to happen, and so close to the worst outcome. I am so grateful that I made the decision to see Dr. Bizios, and get the necessary treatment and life adjustments. Thank you. JD

February 10th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor who really cares about her patients!
Absolutely wonderful experience year after year with the finest family physician in the Chicago suburbs. Worth going to for your family's well being. Thank you Doctor Bizios!

January 20th, 2014
5 Star Doctor - Professional
5 Stars! I would highly recommend Dr. Bizios to everyone and anyone needing a family doctor. She takes on harder cases and will always devote the time to properly diagnose the problem, do necessary tests if needed, and explain steps required to get well. The kind of doctor that you would expect and had as a child. No suckers, but the absolute best in medical care. My family will all see Dr. Bizios from now on. Thank you!

January 3rd, 2014
Awesome Doctor B!
I have always tried to stay away from going to a doctor, even though I knew better. This time, I wasn't feeling well, was tired and had loss of energy. I wasn't sure of what was going on with me, but knew I had to get checked out and have my blood analyzed and to finally see what was recommended by a family doctor who was referred to me by a co-worker. Right from the start, Dr. Mary Bizios made me feel very relaxed, and she spent time with me, (unlike many other doctors) with a keen focus on really understanding my concerns and what I needed. After a few tests, her diagnosis was spot on, and she found something that could have become much worse in a very short period. Probably saved my life! Glad I went in & that Dr. B is my doctor. Will recommend her to anyone needing a caring doctor that instinctively knows what to look for and how to get the message across properly. Thank you, Doctor B!

February 11th, 2013
Doctor who can diagnoze illness!
Wow, Have gone to a number of doctors over the years, but none were ever as knowlegeable as Dr. Mary Bizios. She took the time to understand the problems I was having, researched it even further, and worked with me to come up with a thought out plan which also included a healthier diet, and subtle changes in my lifestyle, without prescribing only medications. I feel better, have more energy and my previous pain has gone away and don't have the persistent breathing issues or lack of endurance I had before. My immune system has improved too!In addition, it was great to find a Doctor who speaks fluent Greek, so I have my elderly family members now all going to see Dr. Bizios as well. They feel like I have, very comfortable with her, and glad they made the appointment. Dr. B follows up in all cases and makes sure you are on the right track to good health. I highly recommend her to all ages!

June 12th, 2012
Finance professional
Wonderful experience with Dr. Mary Bizios. She is a caring physician who diagnosed my problem, and designed and thoroughly explained proper treatment plan and follow up. I am feeling better, have more energy, have lost weight as required, and plan to continue to have exams more often as I get older. I would highly recommend this Doctor to all friends and co workers as well.

April 23rd, 2012
Wonderful experience, made me feel at ease and completely explained diagnosis fully. Plan to go back and recommend friends and family

April 19th, 2012
Very few like Dr
She is a great physician and genuinely cares for her patients, her Nutrametrix products sold in the office are of the highest quality and very competitive in pricing and not to mention they are taken under the supervision of a doctor, I strongly recommend her to my friends and they have been very happy with the products,and so am I.