Dr. Mary Blank MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2013
Dr. Blank's beside manner is cold and rushed. The worst example is that I had a list of questions in my hand during an appt. during my first pregnancy, and Dr. Blank yanked it from my hands so she could hurry through it. At delivery there were a number of problems. The worst was that the baby was facing the wrong way, a problem that was identified (by a nurse hours later, not Dr. Blank) after she broke my water, which meant doing anything about it was pretty much no longer an option. Most egregiously and which I was unaware of until two years later when I changed ob/gyns, she reported that I had requested an emergency C-section after about 20 hours of labor. I never did! I changed ob/gyns during my second pregnancy, had a VBAC and cried with joy because I had no idea it could be so easy.

April 6th, 2011
I have been with Dr. Blank for years and she delivered one of my children. She is very thorough, very intelligent and has a great deal of compassion and understanding. I always feel like she's listening to what I say (and to what i'm NOT saying too). Sometimes she may come across as tough, but it's only because she wants the best for her patients. In her prior office setting, about 17 years ago, she was very proactive in an extremely rude staff member removed from the office after some complaints. She takes her job and her patients seriously. I trust her.

November 19th, 2010
Uncaring
The wait time in this office was anywhere between 25 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. She doesnt listen to what the patient has to say when they are in pain and does care to follow up with you and fix whats wrong.

October 17th, 2010
Very caring and professional

February 5th, 2010
Very kind and professional.Really listened

December 21st, 2009
misdiagnosis caused me to unable to have more children
I had a cyst that was discovered when i was pregnant. she knew it was there but instead of planning a csection for me she tried to induce me. I ended up w/ a csection and she didn't remove my cyst, because she wasn't prepared w/ a specialist. after surgery she put me on clomid which caused cyst to come back and basically take over my left ovary and tube...I had to have both removed and when that was done, they damaged the right one causing it to shut down. if she had taken care of the cyst at the time of the csection, i never would have gone through that. I should have sued her, but didn't want to waste my time with me child. she was rude when i tried to get my records and her staff is just as bad.

February 3rd, 2009
I was disappointed
I felt like Dr. Blank did not really care about me. Our visits were always brief and she wouldn't have time to answer my questions. She told me my baby was head-down when she was really breech, which resulted in a C-section. She also strongly hates birth plans.

June 16th, 2016