Learn more about Dr. Mary Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Block is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Block has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Block DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Block practice?
- Dr. Mary Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Block practices Family Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Primary Care Doctors.