A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Block has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Block DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Block practice?
- Dr. Mary Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Block practices Family Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Family Physicians.