A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Blome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Blome, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blome graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Blome has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hosp & Med Ctr, Englewood, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans