A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Blome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Blome is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Blome, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blome graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blome has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hosp & Med Ctr, Englewood, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Blome MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Blome practice?
- Dr. Mary Blome has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Blome practices Otolaryngology near Cresskill, NJ.
See Cresskill Otolaryngologists.