A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Blomquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Blomquist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blomquist
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blomquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Blomquist, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blomquist graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blomquist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Dobias Blomquist MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary D. Blomquist practice?
- Dr. Mary Blomquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Blomquist practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Allen, TX.
See Plano Allergists and Plano Pediatricians.