A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bove, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bove graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bove has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Bove MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Bove practice?
- Dr. Mary Bove has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bove practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Broomall Pediatricians.