inactive

Mary R Bovier DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 1st, 2011
worst dr ever
wait 1.5 hrs to get in room then 45 mins to be seen they dont wear gloves when taking blood rude only 2 people on staff office and rooms are filthy dirty never call about test results so many other things

September 8th, 2008
Comments
Since entering Dr. Bovier's patient profile approx 3 years ago I could not be happier with the excellent care she has provided to me. She gets to the bottom of any and every issue brought to her attention by making sure all avenues have been explored to obtain complete accuracy. If ever she didn't have the immediate answer she would search until she found it, never leaving me hanging in the balance. I feel she is an excellent physician and woman to have on your side. Dr. Bovier truely takes her time and talks with you as a person in ways the average person can understand, never talking like a medical dictionary and leaving you confused. I appreciate all the time and effort she has given me during my time as one of her patients and I look foward to having her in my corner for years to come.