- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Braaten is Excellent. Dr. Braaten has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Braaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital of Superior
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braaten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Braaten practice?
Dr. Mary Braaten practices Family Medicine near Remer, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN and Green Bay, WI.
See Remer Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Braaten, Dr. Molly Braaten, Dr. Marlyn Braaten, Dr. Marybeth Braaten, Dr. Mimi Braaten, Dr. Marianne Braaten, Dr. Polly Braaten, Dr. Marisela Braaten