Learn more about Dr. Mary Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Braaten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braaten
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Braaten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Braaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Braaten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Braaten MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Braaten practice?
- Dr. Mary Braaten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Braaten practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN and Duluth, MN.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.