A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Braaten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Braaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braaten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 6 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Braaten practice?
Dr. Mary Braaten practices Family Medicine near Deer River, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Remer, MN.
See Deer River Family Physicians.