A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Braaten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Braaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Braaten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Braaten MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Braaten practice?
- Dr. Mary Braaten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Braaten practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN and Duluth, MN.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.