A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Braunstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Braunstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Braunstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jane Braunstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Mary Braunstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Braunstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.