A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Breckinridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Breckinridge, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckinridge graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Breckinridge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Morrow County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breckinridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Breckinridge practice?
Dr. Mary Breckinridge practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Galion, OH and Mount Vernon, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.