A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Breckenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Breckenridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breckenridge
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Breckenridge, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckenridge graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Breckenridge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Morrow County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Breckenridge FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Breckenridge practice?
- Dr. Mary Breckenridge has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mary Breckenridge practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Galion, OH and Mount Gilead, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.