A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Breckenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Breckenridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breckenridge
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breckenridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Breckenridge, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckenridge graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Breckenridge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Morrow County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Breckenridge FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Breckenridge practice?
- Dr. Mary Breckenridge has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mary Breckenridge practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Galion, OH and Mount Gilead, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.