A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Breckenridge, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckenridge graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Breckenridge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morrow County Hospital
- Mt Carmel Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breckenridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Breckenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Breckenridge practice?
Dr. Mary Breckenridge practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Gilead, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Gilead Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Breckenridge, Dr. Molly Breckenridge, Dr. Marlyn Breckenridge, Dr. Marybeth Breckenridge, Dr. Mimi Breckenridge, Dr. Marianne Breckenridge, Dr. Polly Breckenridge, Dr. Marisela Breckenridge