A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bret is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bret
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bret Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bret, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bret graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bret has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Bret MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Bret practice?
- Dr. Mary Bret has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bret practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.