A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bret, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Bret graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bret has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Bret MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Bret practice?
- Dr. Mary Bret has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bret practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.