Internist

Jan 5th, 2016

Willing to wait for this doctor.

by Cathy Ball on Apr 30th, 2015

Dr Mary Ellen Brooks has been my primary for 20 years, She and her staff have always been the best. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Mar 21st, 2013

Attentive to your personality; up to date with advances; makes you feel as if you and your concerns/questions matter. Gives you a chance to talk and then addresses your concerns as well as her reccomendations and communicates her game plan with you. You leave feeling well cared for. She also responded on call for my dad when he was elderly and chronically ill in the hospital and treated him with explanations, kindness and patience.

Absolutely Wonderful show details Absolutely Wonderful
Nov 1st, 2011

I have been a patient for years and I think Dr Brooks is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

RN show details RN
by W Goddard on Feb 8th, 2011

Sweet, genuine, smart. A natural nuturer.

shes bad news show details shes bad news
by dan peck on Jul 11th, 2010

she left me all messed up,,untreated chronic sinusitis,,caused my stroke,,and she still did not treat my sinus,,she hid it,,or tryed too,,she is bad news

Mary Ellen Brooks MD show details Mary Ellen Brooks MD
by Cathy Robitaille on Jun 19th, 2008

I have had Dr Brooks for at least 20 years, and have had very good medical help from her. Every time she moves (3 times since she started her practice), I have followed her. I now travel for over and hour and half to keep her appoitments. She is a great doctor and highly recomend her. She has always spent a great deal of time with me at any appoitment, she never watches the clock, she sits and discusses any concerns. She is very good and would'nt trade her for any doctor.