A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Brumfiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Brumfiel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Brumfiel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumfiel graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brumfiel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital - Seattle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Neff Brumfiel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Brumfiel practice?
- Dr. Mary Brumfiel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Brumfiel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.