Dr. Mary Brumfiel, MD
Dr. Mary Neff Brumfiel MD is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
Evergreen Womens Health Ctr
12333 NE 130th Ln
Kirkland, WA 98034
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Brumfiel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumfiel graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brumfiel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital - Seattle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brumfiel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Brumfiel practice?
Dr. Mary Brumfiel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Brumfiel, Dr. Mamie Brumfiel, Dr. Mara Brumfiel, Dr. Mari Brumfiel, Dr. Maria Brumfiel, Dr. Mariah Brumfiel, Dr. Mariam Brumfiel, Dr. Marian Brumfiel