Dr. Mary Brumfiel MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Kirkland, WA

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2014
I would do it again in a heartbeat
Dr. Brumfiel did a bladder sling procedure for me. The entire experience and the outcome make me regret that I did not do it much sooner. Clearly, Dr. Brumfiel did an excellent job solving my problem. Before accepting me for the procedure, she made sure I had the right conditions which actually *can* be fixed with a sling. She explained everything to me very clearly and matter-of-factly. This included all the potential risks. I was called prior to surgery to be reminded of all the pre-op details which also had been sent to me in a brochure. There were no surprises and everybody I interacted with made me feel 100% comfortable. What I particularly liked about Dr. Brumfiel is her down-to-earth style with a friendly sense of humor. I have seen lesser satisfied comments and was surprised. The experience I have had was most definitely worth 5 stars!

May 2nd, 2011
very good doctor, made me feel very safe during my pregnancy

October 2nd, 2009
I would NEVER recommend her to my worst enemy. Her bedside manner is awful. She is very uncaring in her nature. She gave me a misdiagnosis and immediately resorted to a prescription medicine that i later found out is one of the last resorts for my misdiagnosis. It shouldn't matter that she has 23 years of experience because perhaps she is losing her memory on how to be a human being first. I can't say enough worse things about her, except that i wish i could get back the two years I wasted going to her. I should have heeded the advice of a second opinion a long time ago.

August 26th, 2009
Never going back
She is horrible, rude and unprofessional. I'll never have her delivering my babies. Please don't have her as your OBGYN, there are plenty of better doctors in town.

July 30th, 2015