A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center - Westbank Campus
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Big Spring
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Bryan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Mary Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Ophthalmologists.