A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center - Westbank Campus
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Big Spring
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Bryan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Mary Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Ophthalmologists.