A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bucci, MBA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucci graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bucci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kara Bucci MBA and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Bucci practice?
- Dr. Mary Bucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bucci practices Radiation Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.