Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Buesing
Dr. Mary Buesing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA, with other offices in Falls Church, VA and Arlington, VA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Buesing is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center and Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals. Dr. Buesing has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Buesing has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Buesing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.
Dr. Robert Holman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Phuoc Doan
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Arlington, VA 0.27 mi48
Dr. Maria Bella Natividad
Arlington, VA 0.31 mi26