Dr. Mary Buesing Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary Buesing?

Posted on July 5th, 2017

excellent doctor who really cares about you.

Lucky I found her

Posted on November 27th, 2013

I had been dealing with a chronic hacking cough for over a year. I had taken three rounds of antibiotics, inhalers, steroids, had seen two lung specialists, and had done numerous tests all to no avail. My doctor finally told me that I might have a condition I'll be dealing with for life. As an after thought, he remembered Dr. Buesing. She prescribed a new antiobiotic and within three days, my "chronic" condition ended. I will not forget this doctor.

You are blessed to have this woman as your doctor!

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Our mother was referred to Dr. Buesing. She knows her stuff, is compassionate, hard working, and everything you'd want your doctor to be. If you are considering Dr. Buesing, I'd highly recommend her to you. You will be blessed to have such a wonderful doctor looking after you.

Dr. Buesing is one in a million!

Posted on December 6th, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Buesing in an emergency situation, and she could not have been kinder, more thoughtful, more competent. I felt better as soon as she walked in and smiled. That she's a first-rate infectious disease physician doesn't hurt, either. As an attorney, I'm given to looking for faults, and I am pleased to say that I found absolutely none in my care by Dr. Buesing. I think she's extraordinary, and I consider myself awfully lucky to have landed in her care.

Posted on July 5th, 2017