A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Bull M.P.H. and MD is a female Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Bull practice?
- Dr. Mary Bull has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bull practices Gynecology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Garden Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.