A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bunker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Bunker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunker graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bunker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Martin Bunker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Bunker practice?
- Dr. Mary Bunker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Bunker practices Family Medicine near Harrington, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Port Hope, MI.
See Harrington Family Physicians.