A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Burgess is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Burgess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Simmons Burgess MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Mary Burgess has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Burgess practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.