A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Burgess is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Burgess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Simmons Burgess MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Mary Burgess has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Burgess practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.