A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Burns is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Burns, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Burns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Burns MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Burns practice?
- Dr. Mary Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Burns practices Emergency Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA.
See Salem Emergency Physicians.