A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Burton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Burton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary F Burton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Burton practice?
- Dr. Mary Burton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Burton practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.