Dr. Mary Bush MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2012
Jacobs
This was the first doctor to diagnose me with uterine fibroids in 2009. She was honest with me and told me that I would not be able to have childern with the fibroids. After this I got several different opinions from top doctors that gave me the "wait and see" approach because mine are all intramural. fast forward three years later... no kids. I really wish I would have had the myomectomy she recommended. It too late for me. She knows her stuff...

April 6th, 2009
Great OBGYN
She has helped me through so much, fertility, pregnancy, hysterectomy all with a smile and incredible patience. She really takes time to talk with me and make certain I make informed decisions. No topic is off limits!

April 1st, 2008
She is the best ever!
I have been going to Dr Mary Bush for almost 20 years and have never had a bad experience. She's open, honest, friendly and very informative. She gives you enough information and options to help you make the right decisions. If you have questions, she's more than willing to continue the discussion instead of rushing you out for the next patient. She has shown true interest in me as a person and that's so important in trusting her to help me make good choices with my mental and health needs. I wouldn't trade her for anything, because it would be a vital loss to me and my healthcare team.