A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Busowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Busowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Busowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Whooping Cough
Education & Awards
Dr. Busowski graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Busowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Theresa Busowski MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Busowski practice?
- Dr. Mary Busowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Busowski practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Hospice & Palliative Specialists.