A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Busowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Busowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Busowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Busowski graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Busowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Theresa Busowski MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Busowski practice?
- Dr. Mary Busowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Busowski practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Infectious Disease Doctors.