Dr. Mary Busowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Busowski?

March 12th, 2014

great doctor

This doctor spent an exceptional amount of time with me helping me recover from cancer and heart failure. She always went above and beyond!

January 10th, 2014

My best doctor

This is the best internist doctor I got in my life. I recommended‎ her to any person. All the specialist she recommended me are like her. God bless Dr. Busowski.

November 6th, 2013

You couldn't find better

She is not only a doctor, but she is a healer. In this day and age, this is a very rare quality. She makes no judgements about you, she actually takes the time to listen to you and hears what you are telling her. Unlike many doctors these days, this doctor makes you feel as though you are the only patient she has to concern herself with. You don't feel as though you've been rushed through an automated system. You couldn't do any better than to pick her. I had to wait a bit longer to see her, but it was well worth every minute.

August 6th, 2013

Very knowledgeable in many areas of medicine. She was very vital to my recovery from stage 4 laryngeal cancer as my internist at MD Anderson Cancer center. One of my favorite doctors ever!

May 1st, 2013

If it weren't for Dr. Mary Busowski, I would not be alive today. She is very intelligent, extremely compasionate and very personable,. She is a wonderful person and doctor. She is a blessing and an attribute to the medical profession.

July 16th, 2010

Excellent

Spent a lot of time; very compassionate.

February 26th, 2009

Worst ever, I wouldn't take my cat to her.

She was ready to count my husband off as a dead man 18 months before he died. She over medicated him and when he took himself off all of the unnecessary medications, he got better, not only maintained weight, but gained weight. I am convinced that if his feeding tube had not fallen out, resulting in sepsis, he would still be with us. He never regained after the bout of sepsis. He had ups and downs, but was up walking the sidewalk, using the leaf blower on the sidewalk and playing with our cat until Nov. 2008 He lead a happy and pain free life until his last three weeks in Dec. 2008. If we had listened to HER, he would have been dead in Aug. 2007 Rate, how low can you rate someone?

February 8th, 2017