A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Butler is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Butler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Butler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Butler practice?
- Dr. Mary Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Butler practices Psychiatry near Orangeburg, NY.
See Orangeburg Psychiatrists.